Midnight Pearl Background

Monday, August 15, 2016

Week 50: Quickest. Email. Ever.

Here's a quick recap of my week!!!! I don't have much time but I'll try my best!! Monday we had a great P-day until my head started exploding!!!! I got a super bad migraine!! It was terrible!!!!! I was able to get a blessing and luckily Sister Magleby and Sister Benincosa love doTerra so they gave me every oil under the sun to help me!!! Tuesday was AWESOME!!!! 
We visited with our friend Olga she is coming back to church!!! It was such a good lesson! We taught her the plan of salvation and it was amazing to see how she lit up again as we rekindled her testimony of God's plan for us!! His plan is so perfect!! It helps us to know who we are and our whole purpose in coming to this thing we call earth in the first place!!!! 
**side note: a member family showed us this picture this week...some say it's photo shopped...some say it's from NASA...I DON'T CARE IT'S SO COOL!!!!!! The Title is Heaven's Gate....So cool!!!!!!
 
Anyway...God is real. And I can't wait to play around on Google Space when I get home and see all of his SWEET creations!!!! So we met with another less active on Tuesday and we were talking about the Book of Mormon and she randomly said "I want to be sealed with my husband". UH.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Her husband isn't a member but she has such a strong desire to be sealed to him!! So hopefully she talked to him and we should start teaching him soon!!!
Wednesday was ZONE MEETING!!!! President Burt came and it was LEGENDARY!!! As a mission, we are now given 30 extra minutes of study so we can read JUST the Book of Mormon! We are reading it as a mission BEFORE Christmas!!! So on December 25th we will read Moroni 10 and finish!!! WE ALL GOT OUR OWN FRESH COPY OF THE BOOK OF MORMON WITH OUR NAMES IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!!!! If you want to join us we are reading 4 pages a day and it starts today!!! I'll send the schedule to my
family and they can post it!! 
We hung out with Simoa again on Wednesday and she went to lots of lessons with us!! She's the best!!!!! We had a dinner appointment with a member and she surprised us with a reservation at a Thai restaurant! That was really fun!!! She is such a great member and she had just given away a Book of Mormon to a friend so it was perfect that we met with her that night!!! Thursday Sister Magleby and I decided we're like the Frozen Song where it says "...we finish each others ...SANDWICHES... that's what I was gonna say!!" We literally help each other finish our sentences!! hahaha it happened ALL DAY!!! COMP UNITY! Friday we had the funniest experiences while tracting. We tracted into Aladdin... He opened the door and he said he would let us in but he was going to a Hockey tournament in about 15 min (he was flexing his muscles at us hahahahhaha) He said he grew up in Calgary and in Boise, Idaho so he knows all about us!!!! He literally look like a buff
Aladdin!!! He plays for an NHL team...so that was cool we should have gotten an autograph!!!!! 
Then after we left that street...we were walking and we hear a THUD we look in the sky and a bird had ran into an electrical line and all we see are FEATHERS EVERYWHERE!!!! It kept on flying though!!!!! hahahahaah What a perfect example of enduring to the end. Saturday we went to a members house to practice a musical number with the Elders for Sunday. This made me nervous because I ALWAYS SING A MUSICAL NUMBER THE SUNDAY BEFORE I GET TRANSFERRED!!!!! So...I'm hoping it's not true this time!!!! Saturday the Relief Society had a Disco!!! It was so funny!!! Our investigator Foziea came and she had a blast!!! She won musical chairs!!!!! It was great!!!! I also got another HUGE migraine on Saturday and one of the members had
to give me a mustard oil scalp massage!! I was hesistant at first to smell like mustard for a week...but I did it and I didn't smell at all!!! haha It felt so nice and got rid of my headache a little bit!!! It was really hard to get out of my hair but my hair looked awesome the next day!! So shiny!!!! hahaha 
Sunday we taught one of our investigators sons...he's 6 yrs old and we were just asking him little questions and we said "What's your favorite subject Dominic?" he said "uh.....my girlfriend!!" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HE IS 6 YRS OLD!!!! His mom was like NO!! Like Science, Math, English...hahahahhhaha  He is such a funny kid!! He knows nothing about God or Jesus Christ so it was quite interesting teaching him! But they invited us back next week!!! Whew...okay that was my week :)
Sorry it was rushed I'll try better next week!!!
Love,
Sister Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment